Its finally arrived! It’s our big day…..our open day!
One and all are welcome to our open day today between 10:00 and 15:00. We have a lot of different activities going on throughout the day today for all ages including;
- Photographic competitions- Simply take your best ‘shot’ at any of the local Hafod Wildlife, Archaeology/Buildings, the Hafod community or the people of the Copperworks. Our age categories are Under 14s, 14-18 and 18+
- Visiting the Swansea Museum’s stores to see all the fantastic collections and array of finds
- Explore the Hafod site and see the new buildings uncovered and the new trails
- The hidden treasures roadshow- come and bring along your Copperworks related objects and photographs
- Walk along our various tours, including the Copperworks and community tour 10:30am- 12:30pm, Useful plants and wild food walks 11:00- 13:00, and our nature walks 11:30- 13:30
- And finally come and visit our excavation site!
So now you have all the info…..Come on down and see us!